Monday, February 08, 2010

America's Cup: Breaking News


It's official. The results are in. It's all over. There is a winner.

No, no, no. I'm not talking about the actual America's Cup. I'm talking about the America's Cup Poll conducted on this blog over the last few days to determine what my readers, a highly intelligent and knowledgeable sample of sailors worldwide, think about the 33rd Match of the America's Cup.

And the winner is.... "It's going too be exciting" with 49 votes.
In second place was... "It's a fiasco" with 27 votes.
And in last was... "I don't give a damn" with 20 votes.

The votes were cast before today's "exciting" first race of AC33 was abandoned because of lack of wind. I wonder if I would get the same result if I re-ran the poll now?

1 comment:

Pat said...

So much excitement. For a billion bucks and all the hot air that's been expended, you'd think they could buy some wind.

Post a Comment