Friday, June 03, 2011

Drink Chablis


When I find my wake begins to bubble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, drink chablis.
And though I mutter curses
At the idiot right in front of me
I speak her words of wisdom, drink chablis.
Drink chablis, drink chablis.
Drink chablis, drink chablis.
I speak her words of wisdom, drink chablis.

And when the empty headed people
Living in the world jet ski,
There will be an answer, drink chablis.
For though their heads are empty there is
Still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, drink chablis.

Drink chablis, drink chablis.
Drink chablis, drink chablis.
Yeah, There will be an answer, drink chablis.

The above was a comment by some other blogger in the comments to some other blog and might have something or other to do with this last month's group writing project. Or maybe not. Who knows?

7 comments:

Joe said...

Will this contest never end? We come to your blog to see photos of Taru!

Tillerman said...

It's not a contest. It's an experience.

O Docker said...

Now, why didn't I think of this?

Tillerman said...

It does seem like the kind of thing you could have written O Docker. And it would have gone so well as a comment on the recent post on 829 SouthDrive about jetskis.

Steve said...

Reminds me of the best thing I saw for the, now past, season at Indented Head Yacht Club.

Two water police jet skis with a chase boat, just in case, pulling up jet skis for breath tests (and presumably licence checks) just where I wanted to tack. Lovely to see (apologies to those few responsible jet ski riders). Was really hoping to be pulled over for breath test myself, as was interested in the possibilities of a protest for redress in the circumstances, but they weren't interested in me.

Steve

Tillerman said...

Indented Head Yacht Club! What a great name!

Talking of jetskis, did I see a jetski following the boats in those promotional videos bobbing around the Interwebs about the AC45 racing? Would that be an umpire "boat" or perhaps another cameraman?

Steve said...

Indented Head
Lovely spot on Port Phillip Bay

Post a Comment