Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I Use

I love reading sailing blogs.

You can learn so much about all sorts of different boats and different kinds of sailing.

Racing tips. Maintenance advice. What equipment to buy. Where to sail. How to improve your sailing skills.

The list is endless.



Just when you think you have seen everything, someone comes up with a new piece of sailing advice. Today on World Tour Stories, Taru educates us on the ten essential beauty products that you simply must have with you on the boat, darling -  What I use.



This is why I read sailing blogs.

I never knew before that I ought to carry some Kiehl's Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion Creme with me when I go Laser sailing.

Nobody ever told me that using Estée Lauder's Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme would make me a better sailor.

And how come I have been sailing for 30 years and never discovered before the amazing benefits of Chanel Soleil tan de Chanel, which apparently is "a four facette bronzing powder for nighttime." I never even knew what a facette was or why I needed four. (Actually I still don't know.)



Thank you, thank you, thank you Taru.




How do I look?

1 comment:

my2fish said...

Gold Bond Medicated Powder.

Post a Comment