Saturday, March 02, 2013

Saturday Spam-a-palooza



It's been quite a good week for comment spam at Proper Course, so here is the second in my Saturday Spam-a-palooza series. First of all we have that spam which attempts to sneak under the radar of the alert moderator with outrageous compliments. I am always a sucker for people who tell me how wonderful I am. Here are some of the best examples of that genre this week....

This is really interesting, You are an overly professional blogger. 

I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already. 

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest sites on the net. I will highly recommend this web site!  

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. 

Thanks for the feedback guys. In future I will try not to be "overly professional" whatever that means, and to continue to deliver "magnificent goods", man.



Then we had the spammer who seems to be interested in my sex life. (And who isn't?)

If you have attempted to have sex recently and failed the next time could be an anxious moment and the more you think about it the more you are likely to fail again... Another excellent tip is to prevent consuming tea an time either part of getting the products and to prevent liquor if you can. 

Well thanks for the advice sir, but I don't have any difficulties in that department. If I ever do, I will certainly try your suggestion to "prevent consuming tea."



And finally we have a selection of the truly bizarre, from playing basketball with some Germans in a dungeon, to a an owl gift which is also a saber-toothed tiger, and something to do with how the Bible tells you to sharpen iron in order to tone up your buttocks because raspberry ketones, or something.


These five free basketball game apps for the i - Phone will surely help you get your game on. WIFI:Als Verbindungsmoglichkeiten ins Internet stehen Ihnen WIFI wireless lan zu Verfugung. The player guides Phen through 10 levels of dungeon gameplay, finding a whole host of weapons and other items as well. 

The presentment of promotional owl gifts, which is a beautiful saber-toothed tiger cat that isn't a puzzle.  

Рrovеrbs 27:17 sауѕ Irоn sharρenѕ іron; so οften tгoublesome on univeгѕity especiallу ωhen you are taκіng antіdepгеssаnts or mediсatіоns to bоoѕt уour Raspberry Ketones goals with ease, аnd alѕo to tone up youг buttocks.



Which one do you like best?

Did you get any "extremely fantastic" spam on your blog this week?


5 comments:

George A said...

Damn, Tillerman, you sure get some great compliments and advise. I'm kinda jealous, although the other day I did get a comment from somebody telling me the following:

"Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. But think about if you added some great pictures or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this website could undeniably be one of the greatest in its niche. Superb blog!"

As some may know, my blog is crammed with pix--to the point of me getting "the notice" from google to reduce the size of my photos or I'd be over their limit. What does this tell me about my earnest and sincerely commenter? Very little other than he's never looked at my blogspot!

Tillerman said...

Exactly George Even though we have slaved our fingers to the bone for years to produce the "magnificent goods" on our blogs these spammers never take the trouble to check out first what we think about raspberry ketones or owl gifts. So rude!

Baydog said...

"Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just
your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
But think about if you added some great pictures or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this website could undeniably be one
of the greatest in its niche. Superb blog!"

George, are you sure this isn't you? This appeared in my comments minutes before you left a comment this morning.

O Docker said...

I've been reading this blog for a long time, but I guess I don't know who you are, and I actually like what you've acquired here. You must have some magnificent goods in your basement.

If you have attempted to have sex recently through 10 levels of dungeon gameplay, finding a whole host of other items as well, that isn't a puzzle. After all, those Rhode Island winters can be so long.

Tone up youг buttocks, try offering her some owl gifts, but whatever you do, don't prevent liquor.

George A said...

Damn it, Baydog, I leave to go to my figure skate power stroking class thinking I'm special only to discover upon my return that this commenter is a two-timing scumbag who flirts with more than one blogger!

Post a Comment