Thursday, November 27, 2014

Random Things I Am Thankful For This Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for…



My sailing friends 
especially the ones who drove 
down from Massachusetts so many times 
to train with me in Rhode Island this year

The RS Aero 
perhaps the best new singlehanded sailing boat 
since the Laser

Cup-holders on boats 

The winter solstice

Trapezoid courses

Form N-400

MagSafe

Snow





My blog readers 
especially those of you who 
take the trouble to leave a comment 
or send me an email

Waking up

Sunrises

Mangoes

Papayas

Marley

Rum
 especially rum after sailing 





The farmers, growers, fishers, brewers, and winemakers 
of New England 

The Oxford comma 






IEEE 802.11

Rule 43.1(a) 

Command-Shift-4

The Leinster Burger 
at Aidan's Pub 

Beer 
especially beer after sailing 

All the people who work in restaurants and bars and pubs 

Even More Extreme Sudoku
by
Antoine Alary 





Six little people




3 comments:

Unknown said...

It seems like just yesterday, that you told me you were moving to be close to your first grandchild. I have lost track and now see that there are six.

Happy Thanksgiving

JP said...

Happy Thanksgiving Tillerman - and all boats with cupholders!

Tillerman said...

Rich, I remember the day when I told you I was going to be a grandfather. You said it would change my life. Six Grandkids later... I know what you meant!

Post a Comment